CVU-UVC is a consortium of innovative Canadian Universities collaborating in online and distance education. CVU-UVC? facilitates access to, and student mobility within, university education; increases flexibility for learners; encourages joint program development; reduces duplication across institutions; advocates for online and distance learning; and disseminates best practices across Canada and around the world.
CVU-UVC Strategic Direction 2016 - 2019
- Increase access to CVU-UVC programs by all students, including those traditionally under-represented in post-secondary education.
- Increase CVU-UVC member joint programs and specific programs that facilitate student mobility within Canada and around the world.
- Collaborate to create new courses and processes, avoiding duplication where possible.
- Differentiate ourselves from other organisations.
- Become recognised as leaders in online and distance education.
- Adapt our business model to improve efficiencies and increase revenue.
Board approved, September 25, 2015